2014/05/07

How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone

Since 4 days ago, suddenly I've missed almost all my notes, most of them, very important to me, maybe it happened after an Office for Mac actualization, particularly, an Outlook actualization.
I know that it is a common situation, can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.
recover deleted notes on iphone

Fortunately, I happened to know a kind of very useful recovery software, which is called iPhone Data Recovery, it helps me scan all my data stored on iPhone, certainly, the lost data are all included. Finally, I got all my notes back with the help of this iPhone Notes Recovery, since it recovers my notes, so I prefer to call it in this way.
In my spare time, I devoted myself to grasping more information including the operations and the applications range of this iPhone Data Recovery, I am ready to show you all in the following parts of this passages.
iPhone Data Recovery, a professional kind of recovery tool for iPhone/iPad/iPod users to recover deleted photos, text messages, contacts, notes, videos, etc. from their devices, is available for you all here. You can download them to have a try by following the steps below.
how to recover deleted notes on iphone

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to PC
Step 2. Choose a suitable mode to continue
There are three modes for you to choose to go on - "Recover from iOS Device", "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and "Recover from iCloud Backup File".
Step 3. Start scan your iPhone
Step 4. Preview and recover deleted notes from iPhone
When finishing the whole process of scanning, you will see a list of your data in order, containing all your data (both deleted ones and remain ones). You can take a preview of them and choose the wanted ones.
Well done, now you are sure to recover your deleted notes from your iPhone as what I did.
You can know more information here:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment